For my magazine I wanted to focus on my subjects and then edit my backgrounds depending on the tone of the pages I work on. So I masked most of my images and edited the lights and dark to fit. I used photoshop a majority of the time when editing my work, since I have experience with adobe applications. I took around 100 images but only edited around half a dozen. And from that half a dozen I only used 3-4 images for my entire magazine, so I had more than enough images to work with. My model wore painter attire and used art medium to fit with my magazines genre, which is fine art. Since my magazine was art related I took some liberties with my images and drew on them to give them some artistic flare that would be common in these types of magazines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What did you learn? Did you experience any difficulties? How can you incorporate these tasks into the development of your product? from th...
-
for this lesson I used adobe InDesign. I like the simple design of the interface and the simplicity of the editing option, The similarity to...
-
POINT OF VIEW SHOT(POV) A Point of view shot is what the subject sees and is shown to the viewer, this effect can be used for various effe...



No comments:
Post a Comment