for this lesson I used adobe InDesign. I like the simple design of the interface and the simplicity of the editing option, The similarity to photoshop is also very convenient for me since I already have experience in that application. I did find importing images a bit challenging and frustrating. Overall I can see myself using InDesign for more professional looking covers for my magazine and yearbook, for either text or images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What did you learn? Did you experience any difficulties? How can you incorporate these tasks into the development of your product? from th...
-
for this lesson I used adobe InDesign. I like the simple design of the interface and the simplicity of the editing option, The similarity to...
-
POINT OF VIEW SHOT(POV) A Point of view shot is what the subject sees and is shown to the viewer, this effect can be used for various effe...
No comments:
Post a Comment